USBI General Admissions Requirements
- Official copy of the high school report book (assessed according to faculty-specific reference benchmarks) and proof that you have graduated or will graduate before the following academic year
- Proof of English proficiency through one of the following,
a. Certificate of TOEFL iBT score of 55;
b. TOEFL prediction test of 480;
c. IELTS of 5.5, or other English test approved by the University Admissions Policy Committee;
d. Proof of attendance (at least 2 years) of an English-medium International schoolwith qualified EAL curriculum;
e. A score of 60% or above on the USBI English Admissions Test;
f. A score of 60% or above on the USBI English admissions test; OR
g. Successful completion of the USBI English Boot Camp program
USBI General Admissions Materials
- A completed Application Form with correct and valid information, paper-based or online
- If you fill in the online form, please also complete and send in the Fees Statement
- Application Fee (IDR 100,000)
- A copy of valid ID Card or Passport
- 2 color photos (4 x 6 cm)
- Receipt of Registration Fee Payment
- Copy of high school reports
- For foreign students special conditions apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our call center at +62 858 8234 9553 for more information.
Additional Faculty Admissions Requirements
Faculty of Art, Design and Media
No additional requirements
Faculty of Business
- All applicants to the Faculty Business must pass the USBI Mathematics Test
- To support financial capability, applicants may be asked to provide letter from bank, sponsor or workplace.
Faculty of Education
- Applicants to the Faculty of Education must submit proof of a minimum score of 7 in High School Mathematics, English, and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Applicants to Mathematics Education Study Program must graduate from a science track high school or an engineering vocational school (SMK Teknik).
- Applicants to the Mathematics Education Study Program must pass the USBI Mathematics Test.
Faculty of Science and Technology
- Applicants for Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics must graduate from a science track high school or an engineering vocational school (SMK Teknik) with a score of 7 or above in Mathematics on the National Exam.
- Applicants for all other Faculty of Science and Technology degree programs must have a score of 6 or above in Mathematics on the National Examination.